Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wedding #2

We had a super busy weekend with a rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, high school graduation, and wedding all packed into two days. Our friend Crews got married at Petit Jean Mountain and it was so beautiful. This first pic is so funny to me. I don't think Woody realized that he was taking a picture of himself in the mirror. And Riley's talking face is too cute. This was Sunday morning after a good night's sleep Saturday night. We all crashed after that busy Saturday.


And I couldn't resist another picture of the sweet girl in her bumbo. I like to call this outfit color, "bumbo camo". Her little ballerina socks say "Tiny" and "Dancer" on the bottom of the feet. Too cute... and they don't get kicked off. We love this line of socks.


I know you might look at this picture and say, "Hey, wait, isn't that their Easter picture?" Nope! Even though Riley and I are in the same dresses, Woody is the one with the different outfit...which is so indicative of our lives. He has more clothing than any male should. His clothes continuously explode out of his closet. We are going to have to add on to our house before long and it's all going to be for his clothes. So sad. Anyhoo, it's a rare occasion that we are all dressed and looking nice at the same time, so we thought we get a couple of visual memories. :)

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Oh my goodness, I laughed out loud about all of Woody's clothes! Paul is exactly the same way!! I bet he could go for 2 months without having to wash anything but undies! His shoes are almost just as bad. Sad, sad. But I am glad to know that I'm not the only one with a husband that is a clothes freak!! ;o)

Brooke said...

I LOVE that first picture. They both are so happy.