Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Superhero Baby

Riley has been drooling copious amounts of slobber lately. So during her play time, I keep a bib on her to catch the gallons of liquid. Yesterday, I turned my head for mere seconds and when I looked at her again, she had turned her bib around. It looked like she was wearing a cape. Too cute. Of course, everything she does is cute, in my own opinion. This led me to wonder what her superhero baby name would be... and what her super power would be. I'd like to think she would turn her drool into a "kryptonite" for bad guys and would make them cry and confess their bad deeds. She would lure them in with her sweet smile, then she would drool on them, causing them severe pain...









1 comment:

Brooke said...

This is hilarious! I love it!
Don't you love the internet? I just found her superhero name! Here it is:

Your Superhero Name is The Shatter Android

Your Superpower is Winking
Your Weakness is Clowns
Your Weapon is Your Rusty Wand
Your Mode of Transportation is Seahorse

I like the image of riding on the seahorse...
Have a good day! ;o)