Since Riley began rolling over (and before then too), my biggest fear is that she will roll on her stomach in her sleep and not be able to get back on her back. Well, this morning I went in to get her and she was on her little tummy. But she was awake, so I thought she probably rolled over when she woke up. Then during her nap this morning, I went in to check on her and found her like this. Like mother like daughter. I love sleeping this way. Even when I was big pregnant, I manuevered a way to sleep like this where I wouldn't squish her. How cute is it that she is in this position? Granted, she may never sleep this way again, but it was so sweet that I had to snap a picture.Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Like mother like daughter
Since Riley began rolling over (and before then too), my biggest fear is that she will roll on her stomach in her sleep and not be able to get back on her back. Well, this morning I went in to get her and she was on her little tummy. But she was awake, so I thought she probably rolled over when she woke up. Then during her nap this morning, I went in to check on her and found her like this. Like mother like daughter. I love sleeping this way. Even when I was big pregnant, I manuevered a way to sleep like this where I wouldn't squish her. How cute is it that she is in this position? Granted, she may never sleep this way again, but it was so sweet that I had to snap a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment