Monday, May 4, 2009

Random pics

It's been a while since I've posted any pictures of Riley. Here are some of her latest discoveries/ talents. :) When her Nonna and Poppy visited over the weekend (my parents), she discovered how fun it was to grab Poppy's checks and squeeze. Good thing he has some extra grabable cheeks!!!
I'm pretty sure she was trying to eat Woody's face in this one. He thought it was the sweetest thing. Every time he brought her face close to his, she would open up her mouth and talk to him.


Funny story. I put her in this swing so I could get some stuff done. I heard her talking rather loudly as I was taking laundry out of the dryer. When I came into the living room, this is what I found. She has kicked herself down into the swing and her butt was almost at the lip of the seat. Needless to say, we use the seatbelt now any time we play in our swing (and the toybar goes on for extra fun and safety)!

Same day as the last pictures, Riley likes to grab whatever skin she can and hold on tight. They are watching the Cardinals game. She didn't like it so much, she was ready to move on and play with fun toys after about 2 minutes of this.



"Check that out! Is that my hand? Do I have control over this weird thing? Why, yes, I think I do!" She has started staring at her hand as it enters her mouth. Too cute. I'm amazed at how fast she is growing. We visited a couple in our old community group who had a baby 9 days ago. Wow, it's hard to believe that Riley was ever that small, although I know she was. My memory is a bit hazy from the lack of sleep during those first few weeks. She looks like a giant compared to the newborn. My, how time flies.










1 comment:

Jodie said...

What a cutie!! Makes me a get a little excited about doing all of that again. Tired, but excited. :o)