Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Razorback games

 We used to love going to Razorback games.  That is, until we had babies.  "Fans of all ages" must have tickets for the games and we are NOT paying $55 per child to go to a game they could care less about.  But I think we get the best deal.  We tailgate, then sit at the tailgate to watch the game (because my dad hooks up a TV for us to watch it).  If the game is an evening game, we just go home and miss all of the traffic!  I'm pretty sure it's a win-win situation. One of Riley's favorite parts of the tailgate (besides the endless amounts of edible goodies) is the Baggo game.  And she's so good at it.  :o)
Mom and dad bought this razorback in Canton, TX 5 years ago.  It's always a big hit as it sits on top of their Denali.  But before he was hoisted up, she got to ride him.

And Millie usually gets to come play too!  For some reason, they both LOVED playing in the back of the SUV.  They both cried when we took them out for lunch.

I'm pretty sure Jude can be happy anywhere.  He got to sit in laps all day.  We brought his pack-n-play for nap time so he wouldn't get cranky, but then we forgot a paci...and Hog Heaven didn't have any.  Oh goodness.  But true to his form, he was happy anyway.  Nap time was a little challenging, but after a few minutes, he relented and fell into a deep slumber.  I was a little bit jealous because it was a perfect temperature for a nice nap outside.

And he woke up happy....

And then was even happier after his second lunch.

The Goodyear Blimp was there.  Riley liked to point and yell when she saw it.

She too succumbed to the lovely fall afternoon and fell asleep in Woody's lap.  I'm not sure who enjoyed
this nap time more, her or him.

This is out of order, but this picture was not posed for at all (and I'm pretty proud of myself for capturing this moment).  Both girls spent some quality time in their daddy's lap while watching the game.  What else could a little girl want?  Daddy, juice, snacks, football, and friends.  What a great day!!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I'm so sad that I missed this day! Thanks for taking care of my girl and my boy!