5 Months Old, October 6, 2010. Jude is now excited to roll over and grab fist-fuls of hair at every opportunity. He loves solids and is eating very well. His sleeping is getting better. I do not want to brag too much about this as it might end the streak.
I love this picture. Riley just has to be in the picture, so we put her next to him and this is what he does. You can almost know exactly what he is thinking. "Gosh mom. I can never get a picture alone because she always wants in it. Can't I just have a whole photo shoot without her getting in the way? I'll just lean over and look very uninterested and unhappy about this, maybe she'll take the hint."
But then just seconds later, he decides he is happy to be sitting next to his big sister. Or maybe it was because we moved him so he wasn't falling into the couch anymore. These are the smiles that Woody gets out of them when he comes home from work.



1 comment:
These pictures make me want a Smith #2...
Post a Comment