Every year I look at all of the cute holiday decorations at the Craft fairs and at Canton's First Monday Trade Days. And every year I think, "That's a lot of money. Maybe next year." And yet, every year I don't hesitate to buy hay (or straw), pumpkins, and mums to put outside. So I'll spend $50 without batting an eye on decorations that have to be thrown away, but won't spend the same amount on something I can use year after year. Hhmmm. What is wrong with me?
We were all sitting outside enjoying these new decorations and Woody snapped some pictures of the kids. That's one happy boy.
Cutest little outfit ever. Too bad her sassy boots didn't make their appearance in this picture.
Riley wants to hold Jude and take him up the stairs here. I don't think he is very into it.
So we'll settle for sitting on the stairs instead, and all parties involved are very happy with this compromise.





1 comment:
I love these pics... very "every day." I need some Woodys QT!
Post a Comment