I guess she is telling us that she wants her own TV-watching chair. She took the chair part of her baby doll's high chair off of the frame and placed it facing the TV. Then she sat in it. It took her a couple of tries to sit right on the seat as she isn't good at the backing up part of sitting down. But persistence pays off and she finally managed it. Then she got up 3.4 seconds later.
I think this is try #5 or something like that. Her tush didn't fit on the seat like she wanted it to. She hasn't done this since, so I guess the chair was too uncomfortable. If I knew she would sit in one of those cute little kid chairs for longer than 5 seconds, I might invest in one. But right now I think it would just be a waste of money.


No comments:
Post a Comment