Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Craft fairs

In an attempt to not get cabin fever right after Jude was born, we took a short family trip to the spring craft fair in Bella Vista.  It was a beautiful day and I wanted to get out of the house.  With Riley, I felt cooped up for what seemed like 6 months and I didn't want to repeat that.
We stayed long enough that I needed to nurse Jude.  Not sure why Woody felt this needed to be documented as both of our children have been fed in the most random places.  Anyway, my parents were with us, so there were plenty of hands available to keep Riley entertained.

My parents also introduced her to how fun it is to stand up on a table.  You can see SOOOO much more from this view than the 30-inch-from-the-ground view she normally has.  We all thoroughly enjoyed a BBQ sandwich from Fred's Hickory Inn.  Riley mainly enjoyed all of our pickles...and some Teddy Grahams...and lots of juice.  Fun times had by all!

No comments: