Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Baseball Games


I bet I have posted about this baseball season, I just can't seem to remember, but I know I haven't posted these pictures yet.  Riley and I have really enjoyed baseball season this year.  At least we've enjoyed those nice days when there is a home game so we can go play.  We've made it to 1 or 2 games a week, which is more than I can say for any other season.  We don't sit in the bleachers because of the stairs and the hazard those present. So I sit in my camping chair and she roams around, but never gets too far.  This is my favorite baseball outfit of hers.  The TuTu just completes the outfit, don't you think?  I had the tutu hanging on her stroller handle on the way in.  One of our friends who is single with no kids thought she was supposed to wear it on her head.  I had a really good laugh at his expense.  He didn't mind.
It was a little bit chilly on this day, around 60ish degrees and sunny.  The hat was perfect, complete with a bow made from Jessica (on my super fun friends list to the right).
This is how Riley spends a few minutes of each game.  Her daddy is sitting on the other side of the wall.  Because he coaches the sophomores and JV team, there aren't as many spectators around, so she is more free to roam than during varsity games (when older kids are running around and playing a little bit more roughly than I'd like).  During these games, Woody is able to say hi to her when he isn't coaching 3rd base.  She always tries to give him her Kitty or her juice.  So sweet. 

I wonder what next season will hold for us.  I'll have an almost one year old and a 2 1/2 year old....  It looks like our chances of going to games (without reinforcements for me) are pretty slim.  Guess we'll have to wait and see.

No comments: