Friday, April 23, 2010

Ready

Okay Jude.  Your room is finished.  All of the necessary (and unnecessary, but helpful) supplies and toys are in place awaiting you.  Our bags are packed, we're ready to go.  The only thing we are now waiting on is you!

Riley is doing her part in preparing for becoming a big sister by meticulously taking care of her baby dolls.  She feeds them, lays them down for naps, and dresses them.  She is ready for you too!

So, just to let you know, we are all ready to meet you.  I've tried imagining what your sweet face looks like, but I'm sure it falls short of how precious you really are.  We are ready for the sleepless nights, the numerous diaper changes, and the multiple nursing sessions.  Riley is ready to be a big sister.  Your daddy and I are ready to add a feisty baby boy to our family.  So whenever you are ready, bring it on.  We can't wait.

No comments: