Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Random thoughts

I kind of feel bad that I just ate ALL of the banana chips I dehydrated for Riley.  Good thing I know where to get more bananas.  Sam's, here we come.  I love their bundles of bananas for less than two bucks.  I think I might be addicted to them... the banana chips that is.

I should get on that before Jude gets here, which should be pretty soon.  I have already progressed much more than I had with Riley at this point.  I won't go into specifics since this is on the internet, if you want the goods, email me and I'll tell you.  Let me just say that I am giving this boy 6 days before he makes his grand entrance in the world.

This morning as I was driving to evaluate a new teacher, I got a little bit misty-eyed about that fact that it's just going to be Riley and me for another few days.  Then we will forever be joined by a sweet little boy whom I can't wait to meet.  But the thought that she is going to have to share me created a lump in my throat that I wasn't sure how to get rid of.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Don't worry too much about losing time with Riley. That was one of my biggest fears too, but it worked out just fine. It's amazing how it only takes a few minutes for your life to feel like you've always had two babies!