Monday, February 15, 2010
New Hair Gel
Saturday afternoon Riley decided to create a new hair gel, and commenced to try it on herself. She used a combination of corn, baked beans, and barbeque sauce to create the "wet" look for herself. I assume she sees her daddy's hair and aspires to have crunchy looking hair that stands up in the front because that is exactly what she did. It was awful!!! While she only spent mere seconds sculpting this crafted look (a huge feat in the hair styling field), it took us a little longer to get it all out. We opted out of a mid-day bath since she loves her night time bath. So Woody tried to get as much of it out with a wet warm washcloth. He managed to get most of it, but that sauce was sticky! Bath time that night was a successful cleaning venture because she laid back in the water and let those little (and I mean little) locks soak in the warmth. I so wish I had pictures of it, but the camera didn't capture the full effect. Maybe next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment