Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Eye Twitches
For 3 days now, my right eye has been twitching. This is so annoying! And there is nothing I can do to make it stop. I've read that it could be a lack of potassium. Believe me, this body is lacking nothing in the way of vitamins, nutrients, and sustenance. I eat like a 13 year old during a growth spurt. I think it may be stress. The year (from hell) that I was the cheer coach, my eye twitched for the entire time. What am I stressed about? There are a few things, but I didn't really think it was enough to make me twitch. Hopefully by the time that taxes are done (check), consignments sales are done, yard sales are done, and Praxis III's are done and entered I can get this twitching under control. Until then, if I see you, I'm probably not winking at you. It's probably completely involuntary. Feel free to have a little giggle at my expense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What are the Praxis lll's???
Post a Comment