Wednesday, June 24, 2009

BFFs

Why are my pictures always in reverse order of the way I uploaded them? Dang it! This was going to be a cute progression too! Well, the Smith's came over last night for dinner. We always have so much fun with them, so it's no wonder that our daughters have fun together. This is at the end of the night. Riley was jealous because Millie was down to her scivies as she was getting ready for bed. So they both ended up in their diapers. I foresee this as blackmail in about 18 years... or less. You can't tell it from this picture, but Riley was ready to get down to her diaper here. She likes anything that Millie does. Since Millie is older, Riley looks up to her. Right now she is very excited about crawling after seeing Millie move across the floor at will.

Here they are sharing the exersaucer toys. I think Riley spent most of her time trying to grab Millie anywhere she could. Brooke made a good observation, she thinks Riley's love language will be physical touch (her daddy's love language too) since she spent so much time trying to touch Millie, and she gave me a big kiss while grabbing my face on both sides. I love those moments.

Look at this big girl crawling!!!! I love this face.

Here they are at the beginning of the night. Look at these too big girls sitting up! I remember when Millie seemed SOOOO much bigger than Riley. Now they are almost the same size, but Millie can do cool things like crawl and pick up her puffs with her hands AND get them into her mouth!

3 comments:

Paul said...

Those are some great pictures of them! How fun to have such close friends at such a young age.

Brooke said...

Ok. Mom and I just really enjoyed the commentary and re-living the night. Thanks again and we need to do it again soon. Millie has a new face she wants to try on Riley. Also, she would like to teach her to pull up on the furniture which was the new trick tonight. Kiss that girl for me! Love ya!

Laura said...

Hi, you don't know me, but I taught school with Melissa Pitzer and I found you on her blog. I noticed that you were disappointed in the progression of your pictures. You may already know this, but on blogspot the pictures that you want first you upload last. Does that make sense?
Your sweet girl is adorable!!!
Check us out at The Lone Waggoner...
www.waggoner1.blogspot.com