I meant to update at 15 months, but then he got sick and it just never happened. Alas, here he is at 16 months. (He was happy during this photo shoot, but the only time he was still, he wasn't smiling. Go figure.)
What he is up to:
- Walking everywhere. He started walking just before he turned 15 months. He follows Riley everywhere she goes.
- Babbling a lot, saying a few words: dog "dah", Riley is still "EEEeeeee", Daddy "Da-ee", Mama, Cheese "Chee", Juice "Juu".
- Pointing at what he wants if he can't say the word. (I love that he is starting to communicate, it makes the daily tasks much easier.)
- Points at his diaper when he needs it changed.
- Gives lots of hugs and kisses. His favorite time is after dinner when we all hang out on the living room floor and he is free to climb all over us.
- Still wants to be held whenever I am cooking dinner or cleaning the kitchen.
- Starting to show his sweet behavior with his friends by patting them on the back and sharing his snacks.
No comments:
Post a Comment