Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Morning Cartoons

Yesterday I turned on Sid the Science Kid.  She has never really watched TV before.  She'll glance when there is a tune on or something like that, but only for a moment.  I put her down on the floor after her breakfast and she sat in this position and watched Sid for the full 20-something minutes that the show is on.  Too cute.
Look at that little face.  She is so big!  I don't know if her love for Sid will last for more than one day, but watching her watch him was very sweet.  I hope she learned about weather patterns!  Sid knows them upside down and inside out.  (for those who haven't seen the show, that's part of his "I learned something new today" song)

Side note:  I do not enjoy blogger's new uploading system.  If anyone has any tips for me, send 'em.  I don't like uploaded pictures one at a time.  I find that very inefficient, and since we are wired to find the most efficient way, it bugs me to no end.

2 comments:

Tara said...

riley and bailey would get along well! bailey loves sid the science kid :)
riley is getting so big!!! i'd love to see you both someday!

Brooke said...

Do you know that Sid is Millie's boyfriend? She says, "Umm... excuse me... hands off, Riley Grace!" Ha ha. Millie loves to dance to "I'm lookin' for my friends. I'm lookin' for you!"