Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I deserve a metal

While making our bed this morning (Woody never understands why I do this everyday as we just sleep in it again that night, but it makes the house feel clean to me), I killed a spider the size of a quarter. People, I am not exaggerating.  Just writing about it gives me the heebie-jeebies.  I think it was hiding out in the decorate pillows I throw on the floor at night because when I was finished making the bed, he scurried across the bed.  IIIIcccckkkk!

Now I feel the need to have a full body shake, then thoroughly clean the entire house from top to bottom to scare out any other spiders that may be hiding out.  I think I deserve a metal for killing the spider.  Oh, and I should clean the remote control I killed it with (no shoes within arm's reach).

No comments: