Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Snow in May

Because why would it not snow on the first weekend of May?!

This was a packed weekend too!  Our neighborhood had a garage sale this weekend.  I was the only one dumb enough to open my garage door.  But everything was set up, so why not?  I got to spend some time with Summer and Calah, so that was fun at least!

We also had Jude's birthday party the day these shots were taken.  Of course I planned an outside party with a bouncy house, outdoor games, grilling. Good idea right?  You'd think so.

Instead, we ended up with an indoor party, and said bouncy house in the garage.  The kids had lots of fun.  The food was good.  The company was great.  It was so heartwarming to sit back and see my house filled with sweet family and friends who came to celebrate Jude turning three.  We are indeed blessed.

No comments: