This girl has gone from silly sayings and random thoughts to spurts of wisdom here and there. But the silly says and random thoughts to still come, and they are still as cute as ever. A couple of weeks ago Summer and Jaden came over for a play date and Riley was telling Summer that when she grows up, she is going to be a mom. Summer asked her if she was going to have a boy or a girl. Riley replied, "Whatever God wants me to have." I almost fell off the couch! I am so glad that some of the discussions we have about God and His perfect will are sinking in! And so now I will wait for a comment to come from her lips at the most inopportune time causing embarrassment and regret on my part... because you know its bound to happen sooner rather than later.
No comments:
Post a Comment