Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Riley-isms


I have a lot of nicknames for Riley and Jude.  Riley usually corrects me and says, "But my name is Riley Grace." One of the names I call her is Sugar Booger.  Don't judge. I know it's silly, but we like to be silly together.  One day I called her Sugar Booger and her response this time was, "A sugar boogie is when you put sugar and snot together."  So literal!

Speaking of literal, we went camping last weekend at Beaver Lake (more on that later).  When we pulled into the campsite, Riley immediately asked, "Are the beavers here yet?"  

We have been introduced and have fallen in love with "Fancy Nancy".  We now love all things fancy. When we were walking into Monte Ne Inn Chicken for our celebratory dinner for selling the house.  I noticed she had several mosquito bites on her legs, I asked her where she got them.  She said, "At Monte Ne, that's fancy for chicken."

No comments: