Thursday, April 12, 2012

Young Love

My friend, Kari, and I do a "Kid Swap" each week.  She watches my kids on Monday mornings and I watch hers on Thursday mornings.  This has been such a blessing to me and I hope I have been a blessing to Kari and her girls too.  Sarah, whom you see in the foreground, is 11 days older than Jude.  We assumed they would be boyfriend and girlfriend.  But their relationship has developed into more of a brother/sister kind.  They play, fight, run, share, not share, etc together.  Caroline is Sarah's little sister.  She is 13 months younger than Jude and Sarah. And I believe this is the object of Jude's affections. This morning he walked up to her two different times and said, "I love you Caroline." Which sounded more like "Ah wuv ooh, Cayline."  So precious! I wish I could have gotten a picture of this, or them, but my hands are always full of something or the kids are running toward the camera to see themselves in the viewfinder. How fun to watch all of these kids grow up and learn what sharing means, and how hard it can be!  

1 comment:

Kari said...

Kid swap is most definitely a blessing! Thank you for being willing to switch with me every week!