Oh how we love tailgating!!! The kids usually end up in the back of the Denali playing. This works so great for us! It's a little play area that is partially shielded from the wind and keeps the kids somewhat contained. As you can see, we always get suckered into playing in there too! :)
We finally managed to get a family pictures. I don't know if we'll ever get that elusive perfect picture when everyone is looking at the camera AND has a happy face on.
Poppi showed the kids a new trick, the sunroof. Both we very excited about it, for about 10 seconds, then it was on to the next thing.
Another attempt at a family picture Zoe is my second cousin? Cousin once removed? Either way, she and her family- my cousin Josh's family joined us for the last tailgate. SO much fun. We live so far from them that its such a treat when we can get together.
Did I mention the girls loved the pom poms? Oh, and Riley things Zoe is the coolest!
I think Zoe has the pose down, I wonder if she could give Riley & Jude some of her pose secrets.
No comments:
Post a Comment