Monday, June 6, 2011

13 months

I forgot to take a picture of him on the couch this month.  I can't decide if I want to do it until he is two, or stop now... It might be decided for me if I keep procrastinating.  Anyway, Jude is up to so many cute things right now.
  • He has started saying "mama".  Oh melt my heart.  Sure you can have so more candy before dinner!
  • He has also started saying "Eeee" for Riley, and "Ax" for Alex.  He might be more of a talker than Riley....if that is possible.
  • He can blow kisses now, another heart melter.
  • When he is eating something he really likes, his eyes make this little rainbow shape, he smiles, and saying "mum mum mum" while eating.
  • One of his favorite things is cuddling.  Another is playing with Riley, doing anything she does, including having tea parties.  :o)
His sweet spirit is more apparent everyday.  He loves giving hugs and kisses.  I think this might be a boy after my own heart, and he takes it with him wherever he goes.

No comments: