It's funny to me that I don't realize what I say multiple times a day, until Riley starts repeating it. Recently, she has taken to saying "Oh my goodness" any time Jude drops his paci/sippy/plate off of his high chair, or whenever something "troubling" that happens. (Since we have discovered how fun Alex's lake house is, we have spent a couple of great weekend afternoons there)
She also says "Oh that's fun!" Something else I didn't realize I say a lot. Riley found a new seat while I was folding clothes last week. These are the things that make staying at home with these two so much fun. She takes the mundane (for me) and makes it into a new game or something fun to do. I should learn lots of lessons from her!
She woke up this morning and the sun was shining through the windows. This hasn't happened in several days, so she wasn't used to it. She came into the living room and said "It's bright in here, I go get my sun gah-lasses."
1 comment:
I adore her! She has gotten so much more outgoing in the last year. Makes me so excited for SJ to get to that stage. So fun!
Post a Comment