Riley used to pose for pictures for minutes at a time.She loved getting her picture taken. No longer. She is WAY too busy and has WAY too much stuff to do that is WAY more fun than standing still and looking at the camera. This makes it very hard to get a picture of her and Jude together...much less a family picture. I guess that's just out of the question until she can sit still for longer than 2.4 seconds. Case in point, we tried to get a picture of them a few mornings ago (hence the PJs)...
Riley: Don't you want a picture of me kissing him? But it's soooo cute when I do that. Jude: why is she always trying to kiss me? At least she isn't trying to poke my eyes right now.
Riley: Hold on, I see I toy I need to get... or a sippy...or a book. Anything but being still. What do you think I am, a statue? This is torture. Jude: Hey! Mom! Did you see me sitting still AND looking at the camera. I really like that light that flashes. Can you do it again? I'll try to talk to Riley and reason with her to be still for one second.
Riley: FINE! I'll sit here for just long enough for ONE picture...one without the red-eye reducer, because that just takes too long, and I'm not going to look into the camera, and I'm not going to smile big either.. I'll look at Daddy instead. Are you done? Can I please get down now? Jude: I told you I could probably talk some sense into her. Your welcome.





1 comment:
Hahaha! That's too cute. Love the commentary.
Post a Comment