And she's dancing like she's never danced before.
Riley just discovered that you can dance with your legs and feet. Until now she just danced with the top half of her body, which is SUPER cute. But now that legs are involved, this is a whole different ballgame...way more fun than before.
Aw, breakin' it down. (for all you Sid the Science Kid fans, I can't help myself- Break it down, break it down. Your body knows how to break it down...aw, but I digress) Nope, she isn't doing aerobics, she's dancing! There were so many titles I thought of for this post; She's a dancing machine, Dancing Queen. But She's a Maniac won, mainly because when she dances, it is very reminiscent of the Flash Dance performance (or the Tommy Boy rendition) to the song. To all others watching, it appears that she is running in place while pumping her arms. But to the educated audience, this is dancing at its best.
She still learns something new everyday. And she grows a little more everyday. And she gets a new tooth everyday...okay, so I'm exaggerating here, but she has 10 teeth now! That's a lot for a girl that had 3 teeth for 6 months. Being a part of her life and watching her grow and learn everyday is such a blessing.


No comments:
Post a Comment