Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Consequences of Beach Games


Woody's team lost the beach version of HomeRun Derby.  Consequently, they were all buried in the sand.  Woody was kind enough to point out to me that sand does not know the definition of personal space as all his crevices were full of it.
So helpful, everyone on the team (coaches included) helped bury these boys in the sand.

Doesn't that just look warm and cozy?  I think they were all pretty warm until they had to jump in the ocean to get the sand off.  I was told the water was very chilly.  I took their word for it.

The boys wanted to give Woody breasts.  But they gave him inverted nipples.  I think they may need a refresher in anatomy... or maybe not.  :-)

One of the coaches snuck away and filled a bucket with cold sea water.  The boys were not very happy to be showered with it.  Fortunately (maybe) for Woody, he was spared.

No comments: