
We have recently introduced Riley to her exersaucer. At first she wasn't sure of what she should do with all of those toys in her reach, but she soon figured it out. Now she pulls away from me while she's nursing to look longingly at her new found toy.
(Notice the bare trees in the background. Will they EVER bloom? I feel like I'm stuck in a permanent winter right now. Where in the heck is spring?!)
2 comments:
Hey! She looks like such a big girl in that! We got some $ from Bryan's m & d yesterday to buy Amillia an exersaucer! We're going to Target today. I'm so excited. So happy that Riley loves it!
That is so funny! We finally put Mia in hers the same time you did! You just beat me to posting the pics! It's so neat how close our girls our, and how close their "milestones" will be! Mia didn't know what to think at first, but now she'll stay in it about 30 minutes before "expiring"! Also, SHE SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!
Post a Comment