Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bumbo time


Our first experience with the bumbo seat went pretty well. Riley only stayed in the seat for a few minutes (her neck muscles aren't quite up to all that work yet), but she enjoyed those few minutes. I couldn't keep her attention for long because there were so many other things she wanted to look at, like dogs, ceiling fans, walls, lamps... wow I must be boring.

2 comments:

Jodie said...

HA HA HA! I laughed at how boring you must be! Don't you remember all those students staring blankly out the window?! ;o)

Kelley and Melissa said...

How funny is it that you and I both put Riley and Mia in the Bumbo the same weekend AND posted it on our blogs! Great Mommies think alike! Don't they look so cute in them? I can't believe how fast they are growing. I kind of wish I could slow it down, but then somedays I'm ready for the "older baby fun"! I can't wait for our girls to meet! Maybe this summer.....n1216