Monday, October 6, 2008

Pregnant Moment

I've been told that the mind seems to dull a bit due to pregnancy. Granted, I'm not normally forgetful or a clutz, but things have changed. Example: Saturday night. We had grilled out with my parents and I cleaned the kitchen as normal. Sunday as I was cleaning the kitchen, I found the vegetables. These vegetables are the ones that were intended to go into the fridge right after dinner for an enjoyable side at lunch on Sunday. But I didn't find them in the fridge, they were in the cabinet with the plastic bowls, etc. Awesome.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Oh man...I laughed out loud at that one! Sadly, I don't think you get any of those brain cells back once you have the baby. By the way, I like the name Riley. I'm not sure if I told you that or not.
Glad you're doing well!