Thursday, August 14, 2008

Panel Pants

When my friend Jodie was pregnant, I admit that I made fun of her panel pants. Well, it wasn't her I was making fun of, it was the words "panel pants". It just rolls so easily off the tongue. Go ahead, say it three times, you'll catch on. Anyway, she warned me that I would love panel pants when I was pregnant and would want to wear them all the time after that. She was right. I only have one pair of panel pants, a pair of maternity jeans I won off of eBay. And let me tell you, they are so comfy I could almost sleep in them (if I was sleeping at all these days).

So Jodie, I stand corrected. You were right. Panel Pants are definitely comfortable. But I still get a kick out of saying the words. I think I may need to go buy some panel pants for my professional dress at school. Then I can tell everyone that listens that I am wearing panel pants. (and Jodie, I'll even put you on my "friends" links, if you tell me how). :)

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Oh my goodness! That is SO funny! I laughed when I read just the title. Good ol' panel pants! I'm glad ya like 'em! They really are the most comfy once your belly gets so ginormous! So, I'm waiting for some nice side angle prego pics!! Bring 'em on sister!