Friday, July 25, 2008

Supermodel? nah.


Funny story. When we were in Rome last December, the camera never left Woody's hands. Since I was normally the closest person to Woody, I ended up in a lot of pictures by myself, many of which have since been destroyed as they were in no way decent or nice looking pictures of me. Believe it or not, this picture was not posed for. I was walking out of the camera view when Woody, as is customary of his picture taking, said my name, then snapped the picture. You know how that works, I'm sure you all have at least one person in your family that does this. I have been blessed with two, Woody and his mother. I think he got it from her, I think I'm gonna need to have a little talk with those two. I hate it he does this, it is super annoying. My mouth is usually hanging wide open like a fly trap as I'm in the middle of saying, "What now?" But this time, by some crazy swing in the universe, I ended up looking like a supermodel, even if I say so myself! So I thought, why not put that one on the blog?!

By the way, that amazingly beautiful building behind me would be the Vatican. It was Christmas Eve and we had just left the Vatican to scoot down to see the castle (can't remember the name for the life of me), then we enjoyed a lovely Italian dinner.

No comments: